The Chateau is one of the best family friendly hotels on Panama City Beach. Because we are located directly beachfront and have easy access to all the fun Panama City Beach has to offer, you’ll find all sorts of activities right outside your door with family fun and attractions located conveniently close by.
See the list below for additional fun you could be having on Panama City Beach at the Chateau Motel.
Outside Your Door:
Take advantage of all the Chateau has to offer you on your next Panama City Beach family vacations!
- Gulf Side, lagoon-style swimming pool
- Fun and games for the kids
- 500 feet of the world’s most beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico
- Waverunners, padded lounge chairs and parasailing available from our Beach Rental service
- Fishing, Snorkeling, and shell hunting
- Grill & barbecue area
- Sun tan deck for peace and privacy
Within Walking Distance To:
Within a block of our family friendly Panama City Beach hotel’s doorstep, you’ll find attractions, restaurants, fast food and shopping to meet all your needs.
- Goofy Golf: Great putt-putt golf
- County Pier: Over 1500 feet long!
- Scooter Rentals
- Shipwreck Island: Waterslides, Wave pool, Kiddy pool and much more! Click Here for the Shipwreck Island 2013 Operating Schedule
- Bishops Buffet: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Buffets
- Hooters: great Chicken Wings!
- Pizza Hut and Taco Bell
- Shore Thing: T-Shirts, Swimsuits & More
- Alvin’s Magic Mountain Mall & Tropical Department Store
- Panama Dunes– Dune Buggy Track, Rope Course, and Zip Lines!
Within a few minutes to:
- Wonderworks– Simulators, Laser Tag, Indoor Ropes Course
- Race City– Go Kart tracks, Giant Arcade, Indoor Blacklight Minigolf
- Funland Arcade– Oldest Arcade in NW Florida, with a great variety of over 100 games
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not– Museum of oddities, assorted attractions
- Pier Park– Over 120 stores and restaurants located in a single mall
- Rock’it Lanes– Bowling, Billiards, Arcade, Skating Rink, and a Cici’s Pizza Buffet all under the same roof
- Gulf World– Marine Park featuring live shows and marine animal exhibits
- Zoo World– Local Zoological and Botanical Conservatory