The Chateau Motel is your ultimate vacation location with pool, tanning deck, beach service and water sports right outside your door. The Chateau also hosts “Movie Night Thursdays” as well as “Karaoke Saturdays”
While Panama City Beach is world famous for its incredible nightlife, there are many fun things to do outside the bars and night clubs.
Here’s a sample of the fun in store for you, all within a short drive:
- Fishing: charter and party boats or fishing from the city pier.
- Golf: a driving range and 3, 18 hole courses are nearby, 2 more courses a few miles away.
- Greyhound Racing: Ebro Greyhound Park is only a 15 minute drive away.
- Scuba Diving: two dive centers and the best diving on the gulf coast – bring your own equipment, rent or take charter.
- The Breakers: great seafood and fine dining right next door with a Gulf front view and live nightly entertainment.
- The Grand Theater at Pier Park featuring IMAX
- Hooters: well, the name say’s it all.. and they have good food too!
- Night Clubs and Beach Bars: two of the largest night clubs in the U.S.A., Spinnaker & Club La Vela, are right here in Panama City Beach – both have indoor HOT DJ music, outdoor concerts, swimming pools with bikini contests and much more. Plus too many beach bars to list.